Friday, August 29, 2014

Decision to build a Ryan Homes Florence Model

Finally after an year of house hunt and contemplating whether to buy a new house or old house we decided to go with Ryan Homes Florence model.

We liked the place in Simsponville and the community Manor at Twin Creeks. We decided we are not both tending towards a pre-constructed home. And we really liked how we can customize our options and build our home according to our choice at Ryan Homes.

Florence was our first choice and we liked the layout. We are a small family with one kid who is 2 years old and this model with 3 bedrooms and a loft was the best choice for us.

This is going to be our first house and I am super excited. I have researched a lot too and found number of other blogs by Ryan Homes clients. But I just wanted to jot down my experiences during the construction process.

No comments:

Post a Comment