There was a monthly incentive by ryan homes when we were purchasing and it included Morning room for free. That's the first reason we tended towards Ryan Homes as my husband so liked to have a Morning room in our future house. No Basement.
So here's the list
--Morning Room for free
--Kitchen Cabinet Upgrade Level 1. Our choice Scottsdale Maple Cognac. Somewhere around $1500 extra I guess.
Default was one option Andover maple but I didn't like it.
Default was one option Andover maple but I didn't like it.
--Hardware-Knobs Kitchen cabinets and bathroom $200
We thought we could do away with Crown Moulding and Kitchen Backsplash. They are our future projects after we close
--Level 1 Vinyl Upgrade in Kitchen and Morning Room. $500 extra
I so wanted to have a hardwood floor in Kitchen and Morning Room. But they were charging close to 3500 extra for it so we didn't. But the Vinyl we choose was awesome. It looked like a Hardwood imprint and you wouldn't realize unless you are up close. And with lot of Indian cooking I thought it's best to go with Vinyl flooring. So atleast we got one matching close to hardwood in look wise.
Laminate was not an option as they discontinued it. I am not sure if it's only with our community or everywhere else.
--We opted for Upgraded carpet Level 1 down floor which covers Great Room, Living Room. $600
As I am so sure with a 2 year old there are going to be a lot of accidents and spills more in the first floor than upstairs in bedrooms.
Default carpet in second floor and default 5 lb padding everywhere. We went with White Fox option for default carpet and Level 1 upgrade was Wool Skin I guess. I informed my husband before we went to the Rite Rug meeting that there is no way I am going to look for anything other than a white carpet or closer match to it. I don't like a brown shade it makes me feel like a Apartment carpet. But that's my opinion altogether.
--White Railings with balusters stairs $1695
This gave a nice elegant look when compared to the Half wall. We asked our Sales representative to show us a already built home with half wall and then we finally decided with railings.
--Bathroom had the biggest upgrades
They were giving a Oversized shower as a standard option minus Bath Tub but with Linen closet
We went with Alternate Layout with glass surround shower and garden tub which was $4995
Fiber glass shower and garden tub was a $1000 less.
And $4995 they said includes tile flooring and shower surround tub surround. What was shocking was there were only 4 colored tiles to choose from and everything was plain. Level 1 upgrade was $495 but nothing fancy here just some extra colors. Level 2 had some nicer looking tiles with accent tiles. This is what we went with. So it cost us an extra $995 for level 2 upgrade.
And $4995 they said includes tile flooring and shower surround tub surround. What was shocking was there were only 4 colored tiles to choose from and everything was plain. Level 1 upgrade was $495 but nothing fancy here just some extra colors. Level 2 had some nicer looking tiles with accent tiles. This is what we went with. So it cost us an extra $995 for level 2 upgrade.
The above picture I copied from someone else's blog but this is how my house is going to look.
Exterior Front: Barringer brick
Shutters: Red
Main Door: Black
Gutters and siding: White
And again going with a brick cost us an extra $3495 I guess. If it's stone it's and extra $1000 again.
Exterior Front: Barringer brick
Shutters: Red
Main Door: Black
Gutters and siding: White
And again going with a brick cost us an extra $3495 I guess. If it's stone it's and extra $1000 again.
Hardwood is free in Foyer so that's the one you see in the above picture Gunstock. But to the right you can see the vinyl 1 upgrade which we choose that looks like hardwood.
Below is my Kitchen Granite selection Tan brown. And you can also see the Bathroom Tile selection with the Accent tile.


No comments:
Post a Comment