Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lamp Post

I am so happy that the builder agreed to a lamp post and the good news is it is right in front of our house. When we asked our SR and PM they were quite unsure if our cul-de-sac would have one but PM assured us that there would definitely be atleast one lamp post in a cul-de-sac.

I was worried before because when we went to visit our house during construction late in the evening I saw that it was so dark and we just made a round in our car in the neighborhood and saw that there was one lamp post for couple of houses and there were lot of houses which were in dark. Back in India almost for every house they had a habit of leaving their light in front porch on throughout the night I guess this was because we didn't have security system or alarms in our house. So it was a little amusing for me to see that most of the neighborhood in our community was in dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment