Friday, October 3, 2014

Paintings for my new home

I have so many house decorating ideas already in my mind even before we close. So since I couldn't contain my excitement I started my art work. Ah the immense happiness it gives to do something for your own home.

I am a beginner in painting unlike my husband who is a pro. So I started with a simple but yet elegant Piet Mondrian art to go on the wall close to the foyer. So here is the outcome a little messy not so straight lines but alas I am very proud of my work. These are 9x12 frames, acrylic painting.



Google Piet Mondrain art and you will find many ideas. I started with one of their idea but changed the ordering of the blocks and colors. So after this I gained enough confidence to paint flowers now. But yet to start on it.

I already had the brushes and easel at home. I bought the frames and acrylic paints from Michaels.



No comments:

Post a Comment